A few months ago, a bug was introduced on my Android mobile Trello app.
Steps to reproduce:
- Find a list that has a lot of cards (e.g., 30 cards). On the mobile app, the cards fill the screen and the list runs off the bottom of the screen.
- Use the contextual menu in the top right corner of the list to add a card.
- Add a card with any text. I type the card name and then click the checkmark on my mobile keyboard.
- Note: You can also reproduce this bug clicking the X to cancel adding a card.
- After adding or cancelling to add, the list reduces its view to only 4 cards.
To get the list to go back to taking up the entire screen, I do one of the following:
- Close the board and reopen it
- Press and hold any card, then let go
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app a couple of times, but that didn't fix the issue.
Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? It seems like a bug.