I have a checkbox custom field -Intake Type that exists across 25 projects. (Technically it is -Intake type [lower case] in some projects even though I've changed it in the Issue Type settings, but ignore that for now.)
In 2 of the projects, the value coming through Data Lake is displaying the background number value instead of its text equivalent.
I've tried cutting and pasting the field values from projects that are working correctly (for the field configuration); I have also tried creating a new -Intake Type field but it continues to generate new, different number values for the problem projects.
What else can I try to resolve this?
I was thinking about creating a formula to map the number values to the text values that they should be, but I also feel like there should be a more obvious way to fix the inputs rather than trying to reactively patch it together. Suggestions?
