Hello,I am interested in knowing if there is a feature that allows me to provide selective access to my design team for a particular design board we have created, while keeping other boards off-limits to them.
Thanks,
Chris
Hi @Chris Jackson
You can do this based on the filter shares the board uses. Even if they did see a board they would not see the issues as the filter wouldn't be available.
However I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to open boards up for better transparency, collaboration and decision making. What is it you are trying to achieve exactly.
Hi Dan,My business requires me to collaborate with a team of freelancers who are remote who handle our product design. To facilitate their work process and keep track of their progress, I have set up a dedicated board exclusively for them. They do not need access to our company workflow.
Hi @Dan Tombs
Did you get my response? You asked what I am trying to achieve and I still need help solving my issue.
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.