So, without further ado, let's unveil the winners of the Jira Riddle Cup and Your Starting Line-up contests! š„ š„ š„
Jira Riddle Cup
- @KristjĆ”n Geir MathiesenĀ
In the realm of tasks, I reside,
Tracking progress with utmost pride.
From backlog to completion, my journey's long,
Guiding teams, keeping them strong.
I'm a network of boards, swimlanes, and more,
A system of tickets, never a bore.
Custom fields and workflows, oh so grand,
Organizing work with a meticulous hand.
Agile teams embrace me tight,
Planning sprints with all their might.
Estimating points, delivering fast,
Collaborating until the last.
But beware, for I can be a maze,
With configurations that amaze.
Schemes and permissions, tangled webs,
Navigating me may mess with your heads.
From Scrum to Kanban, the options galore,
Flexibility at its core.
Adaptability is the key,
To unlock my potential, come and see.
What am I?
Jira
- @Andy Gladstone






-
@Raul Pelaez _TecnoFor - Marketplace Partner_Ā
In Jira's realm, I'm born of schemes,
A magical flow, to follow your dreams.
With statuses and transitions, I come to life,
Yet remain hidden, like a ghost in the night.
My essence is clear, a path to pursue,
But only the keen can unlock my view.
A labyrinth of links, like a web I weave,
Navigating me right, you'll surely achieve.
In a sea of issues, I lie concealed,
A riddle of Jira, can you break the seal?
Find me if you can, with wisdom and flair,
For in this agile world, I'm beyond compare."
The Link Hierarchy/Issue Links
- @Frederik VantroysĀ
I am a puzzle in the project's domain,
Different forms of work, I do contain.
A bug or a task, or a user's demand,
In the software world, I lend a hand.Ā
Epics and stories, I manage them all,
To bring development, and make projects tall.
With sub-tasks and more, I assist the crew,
From start to finish, I help them through.
Some call me a task, some others a feat,
In JIRA's realm, I take a seat.
With names like "bug" and "user story" too,
Can you guess me now? What am I to you?
Jira Issue Types
- @Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
From Jira to Confluence, Bitbucket too,
We gather here, our knowledge we pursue.
So tell me, my friend, can you now decree,
What community am I? Can you solve this with glee?
What am I?
Atlassian Community