I have a seemingly unique challenge I'm trying to overcome. We are starting to implement Trello across the company, but it is a bit cumbersome to manage all the different cards that we are responsible for.
- The member functionality on the cards isn't great when tasks are going back and forth between people. We have developed a system where labels are added to cards when someone is tagged, so that person knows that they are needed. once they complete their piece, they remove their tag and can tag the next person.
- We are also encouraging everyone to use a custom priority field in each card.
Assuming everyone is using the process outlined above, is there a good way (power up or within Trello) for an individual to easily see ALL cards assigned (label) to them ordered by PRIORITY?
The card view comes close, but still doesn't give me the additional filters I'm looking for.
Reports are also a potential, but I don't know how to get a report of ALL boards at once.