Does a Roadmaps program only show Epics with Schedule Start and End dates? Or is there a way to show all Epics including epics without Scheduled Start and End dates?
Thanks,
Hi @Kelli Archer
Epics can also appear without these dates. In fact when you start planning the epics will not have dates and you can use Advanced Roadmap to create a schedule and commit changes to your epics.
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Thank you Ravi, for confirming. We have a user that has created a Program but is not seeing Epics without dates in the program. Is there anything specific we need to do to have the Epics without dates appear? Or is there Atlassian documentation you can point me to that would guide us?
Within the program are there any filters currently set, as Epics should appear if they have dates set or not.
I do not believe so looking at both the Scheule and Scope views I do not see any filters. And we are using the Data Center version if that makes a difference. Thanks!
I looked at one of the 3 plans in the Program and I see all the Epics in the Plan are in the Board being used in that plan. Yet only 1 of the 6 Epics showing in the plan appear in the program. Also, all 6 Epics have the same Fixed Version set. What else should I be looking at to determine the issue?
What is the last time the program was synchronised?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.