Dear Databases team,
we have built a kind of CRM on top of Confluence Databases. A bit simplified it works like this. We have multiple tables:
- A company database with all basic information about the company.
- A contacts database with a list of all contacts. Every contact contains a relation to a company entry.
- An interactions database with a list of meeting notes, call notes, etc. Every interaction also contains a relation to a company entry.
For every company, we've got a page which lists all interactions and contacts for this company. On these pages, we list the interactions and contacts with a database macro with a custom view which applies a filter for this company.
I can still apply the filter now, but I can't see a way to save it anymore.
The only way would be to create a saved view for every company. This results in hundreds/thousands of saved views which I don't want to reuse somewhere else.
I'd like to know if you plan to fix the custom view - or which advise you'd give me for modelling my use case.
Cheers,
Matthias.