Hey, I use trello.. and I had one e-mail, which I have changed on new one, but I get e-mails for invoices on old e-mail.
How can I change it?
Thanks.
Hi @Vítězslav Herman
You can change the email address associate to the account by clicking 1 then 2
Then clicking 1 and entering the new email address in 2
Hey, actually I have there the right-new e-mail, but get invoices on old e-mail.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That suggests you have two Atlassian accounts - one that owns the site, and another that is now using it.
You'll need to log into the old account, add the new account to the list of owners, then shut down the old one. (you can't change its email to the new one, as atlassian accounts une email as a unique id, so there's no point keeping it)
Now, I understand. Click on the billing under your workspace and you'll see a billing email address. You can change that.
aw, it took me around 5-7 minutes to find, but finally done. thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.