Hi,
I love the Dashcard feature in Trello, but I have more than one Workspace, so I need need to find a way to pull all my dated cards through from all my workspaces onto one Dash card - is that possible??
Help!!
Thanks
Emma
Hi @Emma Sargeant Unfortunately dashcards do not spread across workspaces.
Out of curiosity, what is the reason for having different workspaces?
Kind Regards,
Mike
I agree above nad need this option as well. I work as a consultatn and have multiple companies using this system and they all love it but for me to manage my todos I have to have dash cards on each worspace which is a pain to be nice.
Another upvote for this functionality @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting - As a consultant working across different organisations and operational teams, I don't always have the luxury of adding someone to my space - On other occasions I am added to someone else's workspace, which then means that I have all of these loose ends which these amazing Dashcards could solve so beautifully if it allowed me to track cards across workspaces that I have been added to.
And here you have another upvote, also consultant, so it makes sense. Also sometimes you have different workspaces for Privat vs. Work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.