There was a typo when I signed up so I never got the verification email. I hadn't noticed but now I'm locked out and get a verify your email notification but I can't verify as it's an invalid email address. I have tried contacting them but haven't gotten any response. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated I don't want to loose all my work🤦🏼♀️
Hi @emma
Welcome to the community!
You likely are having trouble getting invitation emails from Atlassian Cloud for yourself or a teammate.
Due to various messages your mail server might have returned when the invitation was sent, Atlassian's mail systems may have paused further emails. This can be cleared up a couple ways:
Ask a new question about email unblocks
If your company uses Office 365 for email, also consider allowlisting emails from Atlassian to proactively prevent future email delivery issues.You can also reach out to https://trello.com/contactHope this will help you!Regards,Sushant Verma
Sorry this doesn't help it is not an issue receiving emails I entered the incorrect address and I am not locked out as I can't verify
@emma You can also reach out to https://trello.com/contactRegards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.