I am looking for new ventures in terms of my career and I got an email from Atlassian, I signed up and got in here, Can somebody tell me how this works?
There are multiple groups to join based on what you want out of Atlassian. Sometimes questions about applications that Atlassian has, trainings on the software's, service opportunities, smiles for the day, etc.
Groups | Atlassian Community @Anjenette P_ Ojena Here is the link or you can see in the blue banner at the top
Hi @Anjenette P_ Ojena this is a community site with many interest area groups. I quite enjoy The Watercooler group for the intriguing day related community lead discussions. Such as Miscellaneous Monday, WIP Wednesday, Friday Fun.
I like the question and answer group too.
Helping plant trees post is very interesting too.
Read this article first ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.