Hi, I am learning and using SDK to develop a plugin for bamboo.
When I atlas-package in my helloword project, it build successfully, but there is no jar file in the target directory.
I can export the jar file from the eclipse and it works, but I can never use atlas-package to create the jar. Why the atlas-package does not work? I need help, thanks.
[INFO] Scanning for projects... [WARNING] [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for helloworld:helloworld:pom:1.0.0 [WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-comp iler-plugin is missing. @ line 76, column 21 [WARNING] [WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten t he stability of your build. [WARNING] [WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support buildin g such malformed projects. [WARNING] [INFO] [INFO] Using the builder org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethrea ded.SingleThreadedBuilder with a thread count of 1 [INFO] [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Building helloworld 1.0.0 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 1.710 s [INFO] Finished at: 2015-03-25T10:20:05-07:00 [INFO] Final Memory: 10M/149M [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------