I've been using Trello for years and suddenly, when trying to login from my laptop using my gmail, like I always have, it says I'm new and my board is just gone. Tried resetting my PW, etc.. I'm trying not to panic here... is this an issue?
@Krista Hopkins Welcome to the Atlassian community
Are you using Chrome as your browser? Are you logged into Chrome with a different google account? When is the last time you logged in?
Chrome: Yes. Not logged into a different Google account. Honestly, I have BEEN logged in for awhile. on my desktop, but when I went to use the same Google account to log in on my laptop... everything disappeared. Like I was a brand new user.
Did you use your Google account to authenticate or just use the email account and password to login?
You know... it didn't ask me to authenticate. In the past, I HAD set up Atlassian to use to log in using my gmail account... that was awhile back. I'm not sure if I need to do something different? ETA: I have been logged into trello with no issues this whole time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.