Hey team! Hope you are doing well. I was doing a demo for Compass and can't remember if the LaunchDarkly feature flagged changes will show up on the activity feed. Are there any plans for this? Looking at the documentation here, it doesn't look like? https://docs.launchdarkly.com/integrations/compassThanks!
Hi Jay!
Feature flag toggle events should show up in the activity feed.
I think we do have the requirement that the project be added to the 'projects' section for the event source to be created. Happen to know if that was the case here?
Yep that was it! Haha sorry I forgot that was the case (even though I may have written that code!) Might be worthwhile updating the above documentation? I'm currently trying to prepare a presentation on Compass and don't have all the linkages from the different applications setup and so I'm relying on the provided images.
Yup yup, we've already notified our partners about the documentation, thanks for calling that out!
I'm currently trying to prepare a presentation on Compass and don't have all the linkages from the different applications setup and so I'm relying on the provided images.
Compass preso! That's awesome, let us know if there's anything we can do to help 😃
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.