our workspaces did not open this morning to our logged in people
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If your people are logging into the same URL, then one of your admins has changed the settings - possibly deleting or renaming a workspace.
Could you give us a bit more detail than "workspace changed"? Is your old workspace available? Is it just the default? Have you checked all the settings?
I have a few questions - 1) how do I see who the administrator is and/or how do I change the administrator?
2) All of my people log in to the same URL. As of this week the view changed and says we are guest of Hance Hardy's workspace, it's never done that before.
Let me know how to change / fix.
The easiest way to identify your admins is mostly "ask another human".
Go to any board you're uncertain of, and look at the user icons at the top right. Board Admins will have a couple of blue arrows on their profile picture. You may need to click on the + to the right to expose all the board users.
Board admins will almost certainly know who the overall admin is.
How do I change the admin? The person that was the admin no longer works for our company?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.