Dear community,
We have created an opsgenie trial account and our trial ended. We thought that there is a free plan to use to continue our testing. We're planning anyways to purchase a plan but currently we are not able to login to the created account (forgot password not sending any emails). There is an issue opening support cases as well in https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/
Can someone please help ?
Thanks !
Greetings and thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community! May I ask you please to specify what is your Opsgenie URL, so I can validate it from our side and set you back to trial, so you can log in and provide you with the further steps? Thanks,Egor
Hi @Egor
Thanks for the quick follow-up !Here's our opsgenie URL: https://limehome.app.opsgenie.com/
Would the trial be available again for 14 days or should we purchase directly a plan ?
Per the pricing page for opsgenie I can see a free plan but maybe I've misunderstood that ?
Thanks for your support !
Hey Kmar,Thanks, I just changed your plan to trial till the 1st of August. At the moment, there are only 5 users available to access your account, as a free page is allowing only 5 users, so other users were disabled. You can have a free plan as well, but you have to remove all of the users and leave only 5 users that you want to keep. Here's a list of users that have access and can reactivate your account:Andrea; Azadeh; Issam;Paradise;Saif. Please let me know if you were able to regain access. Best Regards,Egor
Hey Egor,
From my side I can't still access the account, maybe because I'm not part of the 5 you have kept.
If it's case can you please update the user by removing Azadeh and keeping my name instead: Kmar.
I'm still using the "Forgot password" but not receiving emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.