Hi, Trello world,
Trello Standard and Pro seats are expensive. I'm interested in technical documentation that hopefully includes use cases to learn about the additional features that come with with the Standard and Pro SKUs.
I am not at all interested in marketing material unless it is specifically written for a technical audience. I want to inform myself about the specific utility of features that are not available in the Free SKU so that I can decide whether or not to pitch an upgrade to my leadership.
We currently use Trello in combination with EverHour to track projects and staff time spent on them. I'm especially interested in whether 'custom fields' or another feature could provide a manageable UI for time-tracking 'sheets.' It might justify the cost of Standard if we could build something that would let us link out from a project card to detailed time-use data and analyze that data by person, project, and task.
Regards,
G.W. Swicord
____________________________________________
Theses and Dissertations Project Manager
George A. Smathers Libraries at the University of Florida