I have added the following rule:
when a card is added to the board by me, sort the list by label orange "Waiting on Something" ascending
What I have is a list with multiple cards, maybe 10. I want to be able to add the label "Waiting on Something" when relevant, and whatever card I've added that to, pop to the top of my list.
Said another way, my cards with this label are usually my top priority items, so I don't want to have to scroll down the list to find them. I need them on top, where I can see them, and get to them quickly.
I added the above rule, and ONE of my lists updated on a board with several lists. The other lists did not rearrange my cards like I'm wanting. Am I doing something wrong? The rule makes sense to me, but when I'm changing the label, the card isn't auto-popping to the top like I need it to. Thanks for any help!