I have added some custom new emojis in the past. However, with the new interface, I can't seem to find that option anymore.
The guides I'm able to find online still feature the old interface, which is no longer applicable. For example, this one : https://www.iorad.com/player/2036994/Trello---How-to-create-custom-emoji#trysteps-5
Hi @Quells T Yes this is a cool feature and from what I can see there isn't a way to upload in the new editor. If any one at Atlassian know different, please let us know.
There is a work around...
Thanks for the instructions @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting They worked great for me, and then I accidentally found another way to do it. You don't have to leave the new interface; you can upload a custom emoji from a checklist.
Open a card and choose the Checklist button. At the checklist, click Add an item. Click the smileyface icon; Upload emoji is the bottom of the list, just like in the old interface.
I'd like to know though...is there a way to delete a custom emoji?
Thanks for responding! Sad to hear the feature was removed
You said there is a work around? It looks like you tried to link something, but all I see is a 404 - image not found
Sorry, I had a gif showing but it didn't paste properly. I'll re-upload when I get home.. Heres the textual version
Awesome! I was able to add new emojis with this workaround. Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.