It is true that I prefer the forest to the cities.
This probably started in childhood.
Where I lived as a boy the city had not caught up to us. We had acres of woods to go through just to get to school, endless adventures when we were not in school.
Plenty on the way there as well.
The woods gained further love and respect in me as my parents were camper and fishing enthusiasts, they passed their love of being in the woods on to myself, then my children and grandchildren.
I'm also lucky enough to live in a Country that has a great abundance of natural forest, and with most city plannings a mentality to include plenty of trees.
My retirement will be spent in the woods.
Having this Likes for Trees makes me smile and drives me to do my rock & roll duty to get as many in as possible.
Trees. Forests. Parks. Woods. Backyards.
Other than the obvious environmental motivator -> What's your driving force to keep the parking lot away.
