As I am new to this community I want to know everything about this wonderful community , events and best practices performed at a global platform.
Hi @vinayak M pillai I hope you are well, to be able to see the available events of this community you can enter this URL.https://ace.atlassian.com/Do not forget to register and activate notifications to be aware of all events.
Hier gibt viel, zu viel - und ich beherrsche Copy und Paste, - hier bin ich wegen Trello, da iich der Meiniung bin, dass dieses System zielführernd ist - mittlerweile gibt es dort auch neue Systeme - sodas ich den Anschluss verloren habe - d.h. diese zentrale Frage "was ich hie rmache ? - interessiert mich nun auch! - freue mic hüber die eine oder andere Erklärung - ansonsten ein schönes Sommerweekend , oder einen schönen Sommer.
@vinayak M pillai welcome to the community.
Hello Vinayak,
Greetings !! Welcome on board
Your question is too wild open, you should give some details how your searches.
I mean Atlassian provide many tools (mainly) for IT Processes, these tools may be heavily set up based on the requirements of the customers.
Why are you here, what are you seaching for? Best regard,
Guillaume.
Welcome! I find the Watercooler group to be interesting. Also the Events and Contests. I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community
@vinayak M pillai I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.