Do assignees need to be Creators? to show in a board view?
Hi @Kelly Lillis
That depends on the configuration of your project.I think that by default it is not necessary that the assignees are creators, since they can be assigned in an idea as Contributors.
any thoughts on why it would not be keeping them as assignees??
I went through all of the ideas and added an assignee (Most are contributors, one is a creator).
Then when I switched to a timeline view that I have setup, with assignee as one of the fields I want to show on the cards, it is only showing the ones assigned to the creator.
The other cards show blank/no assignee circle, and
when I click back to the list view they all say unassigned again. It's driving me nuts
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/Assignee-got-resetted-all-the-time/qaq-p/2402508#M2109
There is a nice workaround. Create an new field @PEOPLE. We called it DEVELOPER. You can @ more than one assignee.
May this could work for you
Yes that worked thank you!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.