Hi,
Couldn't find a post on how to move JPD from one Jira domain to another. Is it possible? The Beta JPD was set up in a Jira domain just to test it, but now we want to move it.
Is there a way of doing that?
I'm going through a cloud to cloud migration right now and I'm of the understanding that JPD projects are not supported for migration. They are setup as "Team-managed" projects which aren't support via the cloud to cloud migration tool, nor are they supported in the server/DC cloud migration tool (not to mention JPD isn't available in server/DC).
I'm assuming I will have to manually recreate the JPD project we have in the destination cloud site. I'd be happy to hear if there is an alternative means to avoid having to perform this effort manually...
Thanks for sharing your situation. Hopefully there will be support for this later on.
Hi Jessica,
as mentionned by Gary, Cloud to Cloud migration isn't yet available for team-managed projects, hence not available for Jira Product Discovery.
For the moment the only way to migrate would be to export your ideas in csv : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-product-discovery/docs/export-jira-product-discovery-data-to-excel-and-gsheets/
and import them https://support.atlassian.com/jira-product-discovery/docs/import-ideas-from-a-csv-file/
However, you'd need to recreate your views and configurations in the new site.
Cheers,
Hermance
Thanks for this, it is not perfect but it is better than to create everything from scratch 😊
Does anyone know if this has been solved?
Per migration information - Team managed projects for Software and JWM work, any word on if or when Discovery will be available?
I'd take just to base 'item' for now to move the needle
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.