Hi all,
trilled to join this group.
i am sure i will take and make contribution to this amazing group..!!
Hi @Maulik patel ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
Thank You
Hi @Maulik patel Welcome to the community !!we are here to help you
Welcome to the Atlassian community @Maulik patel
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Maulik patel !
Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!
Yes
Thank You 😊
I would like to keep myself up to-date with all the atlassion products specially jira.
so can you please let me know how in specific not generic.
Hi @Maulik patel in this URL Atlassian publish update: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/product-news
Atlassian offers a university with courses that can help you understand how Jira Software works.I would start with the following Jira Fundamentals course.https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/815443-jira-fundamentalsYou must register to be able to take the courses.
I am a Sr. Business Analyst, Scrum Master and Task Manager. Welcome, you will learn alot here if you use it daily.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.