Hi,
I'm a new product ops manager, trying to get the most of what Jira has to offer.
I'm trying to create a project to capture, prioritize and manage all of the product ops tasks. I wonder what project type would be best suited for that. The way I'm going to create tickets is:
Themes (3 main themes I'm focusing on for the next year or so) ->
Initiatives (ideas within a theme that I would like to touch on) > Epics -> Stories
I want to be able to see everything on a strategic roadmap board, where I can see the initiatives/epics/stories spread out across different weeks/months, grouped by the different themes (so 3 rows for the 3 themes, multiple columns for the months, and in the different cells I can organize the different init/epics/stories).
The next step would be to use the same type of strategic roadmap board to present the company's roadmap.
Appreciate any thought or idea