When I'm checking currently it is showing only 2 options to run Agent/Docker environment. Note: Browserstack plugin is installed on bamboo and I'm able to add credentials
Hello @Pramodh
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
BrowserStack is an external app and is supported by a third-party company.
I found this guide that should walk you through the installation and configuration process.
Sincerely,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
Hello @Eduardo Alvarenga
Thanks for your response, I'm able to install the plugin as suggested in above link, however when trying to do build it is not showing me option to select browserstack to run test cases, it is showing me to select either Agent Environment/ Docker EnvironmentRegards,Reddy Pramodh A
Thanks for your response, I'm able to install the plugin as suggested in above link, however when trying to do build it is not showing me option to select browser stack to run test cases, it is showing me to select either Agent Environment/ Docker EnvironmentRegards,Reddy Pramodh A
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.