Hi,
I am new to Atlassian Jira software. I would like to recreate a new practice project, but system didn't allow me as I deleted first practice project with wrong way. Am I able to create a new project again?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can not create a project with the same key as a project that has existed already.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Tiffany Vaculin !
Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!
I'm learning this tool, may I create more then one project?
Yes, you can create any number of projects and any type of project you want depending on the type of Cloud product you are using: Jira Software, Jira Work Management, or Jira Service Management, but with the different project keys (as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- pointed out).
Also, you need to have Jira administration privileges/permissions in order to create a new project in any of these Jira products, except "Team-managed" projects in Jira Software Cloud product.
Hope this helps!
Welcome @Tiffany Vaculin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.