I have a cloud instance and would like to try the free tier of statuspage but when I attempt to setup I get a message that states statuspage unavailable for my site. If I create a new site would I be billed?
@J.M. Talarico Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Have you tried searching for status.<site_name>.com to see if your domain has an active Statuspage associated with it?
If you create a Statuspage here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/statuspage? with any domain you choose to associate it with.
nothing comes up and when i try to add a site I get "
This product is temporarily unavailable for your site"
@J.M. Talarico I'm having the same issue! Did you figure it out?
@J.M. Talarico and @Ale I am stumped, so I have escalated this post to Atlassian Support to see if they have an answer to the issue you are both experiencing.
Hello @J.M. Talarico
This is Mubeen, I will be happy to help.
Thank you for your interest in the Statuspage product. We are excited to have you as a customer.
We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to add the product to your account. There is a known issue with the product that is currently being investigated by our team. In the meantime, you can find more details about the issue at CLOUD-11531. The workaround at this point is to sign up to Statuspage on a new cloud Site.
I hope the information provided is helpful.
Regards
Mubeen Mohammed
Cloud Support Engineer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.