The menu on the right of our boards isn't showing the activity anymore. It used to show the most recent activity below the text "Activity". Now I have to click through to see it and when I go from board to board I have to click on it each time. Is this a permanent change? Or a glitch?
Hi! We are currently trial running this change for a couple days with hopes that this change will be permanent. If permanent, this will allow us to make some other improvements to the board menu!
Oh no!!! :-(
"with hopes that this change will be permanent."
Yes!!!
I watch the activity all day to see what is happening with our boards/cards and I see no point to hiding it.
At first glance, it's a terribly bad idea and I also came here to figure out why it's missing. Not sure what's being done in the background and these comments will most likely not change anything, but I'll try anyway
Hi, thank you Ana for being the first to flag this. I too was thinking it may have been a glitch of some kind and couldn't figure out why it suddenly went missing. I agree with all others that the visible activity feed is the most helpful. I use it to track things throughout the day and miss it greatly! If there's a way Atlassian/Trello Team can bring it back and maybe add an option to hide it for those that don't mind it being gone would be great! I really did use it daily and now find myself glancing over to find nothing there. I end up clicking on the see more activity icon but it's just not the same. Please consider bringing that feature back for those of us that have been using Trello religiously for the last couple of years. Thank you kindly!
Please don't make this change permanent - it is exceptionally annoying and I have missed several key updates as they've happened at work because of it. I actually thought it was a bug and started trying to troubleshoot, disable extensions, clear data etc...
I agree please do not make this change I have been using Trello for a few years and this feature is so useful.
I had thought it was a glitch but please reconsider.
Amen.
I agree with the previous posters. I rely on the Activity log being visible whenever I have the menu panel open. Having to manually open every time is a true time waster. I hope all of our voices will be heard!
Chiming in to say please don't make this change permanent
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.