Почему мой аккаунт заблокировать дайте ответ вот он
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As we all know, the illegal invasion of Ukraine by Russia is ongoing, and many places, including Atlassian, have imposed sanctions against many Russian organisations. See https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/atlassian-stands-with-ukraine
I suspect you have probably been caught up in those sanctions. These sanctions are a long way off ideal, they miss people they should catch, and they affect people who they should not.
We might be able to get Atlassian to take a look at your case, but we can save some time if you can tell us roughly where you are located and what your nationality is.
Why block my account give an answer
Я щас проживаю в России городе Твери
до этого жил на украине
Ok, I'm afraid it is unlikely that you will be unblocked, as someone resident in Russia. There's pretty much a blanket sanction on Russia.
I live in Ukraine and my account was blocked. Support doesn't respond.What's happening?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.