I can't log in to trello, I see a 502 Bad Gateway error
Hi @Marcin Łopata - unfortunately Trello is in the middle of an incident involving log in errors. You can track updates at https://trello.status.atlassian.com/incidents/bfm9dn6fpfb5
We apologise for any inconvenience caused - it's all hands on deck here to get it fixed.
Same here, share an update if you resolve the issue.
OK, thank you for the information.
@Filip Andonov you can follow Atlassian's progress in resolving the incident here:https://trello.status.atlassian.com/
Still not fix yet. Please update us if it will be fix within the day. Thank you.
Hello y'all, repeating our messaging from our Support site to ensure everyone has updated information.
We have identified the root cause of an issue with an internal infrastructure component that has been impacting multiple Cloud products (including Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence) and customers. This issue had led to a performance impact and, in some cases, outages. We have implemented a fix to resolve the issue and recovery is in process.
Further updates will be posted to our incident report directly.
Regards,Stephen Sifers | Community Product Lead
hi, may I know is it fixed already (login problem)?
Hi, I try to submit the login problem, and want to upload the screenshot, it showed a message of “upload service is down”, and "Something went wrong", could you please help???
Many thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.