I've got a plan that has a few stages, one of the stage is a testing stage, within that stage I've got 25 jobs which means requires 25 agents if I want to execute them all in parallel. But because some of the job actually run pretty fast like less than 5 mins, and some are long like 90 mins. So obviously instead of having 25 agents i've put down 20 (remote agent btw). But the problem is that I don't know how to control the order these 20 jobs gets run. So it end up with 2 of the longest job didn't get into execution at the first batch, in fact they were executed last after waited for 30 mins to have a free agent available.
So my question is there a way to configure these long running job to start in the first, and then for other fast running jobs, they can wait till others finishes. Thanks!