Hi, any help would be much appreciated. I completed the following steps:
1. Opened the Alerts view in Opsgenie
2. Checked the tick box for an alert I want to associate to an incident
3. Clicked on Incident Options which presented a drop down
4. Clicked Associate 1 alert with an incident
5. Searched and selected incident
6. Successfully associated the incident (I get the success pop up in the bottom left)
7. Open the associated Incident
8. Navigate to the on-screen Associated Alerts section but the alert does not appear
9. There is only a button in that section called Associated Alerts, when I click this, it is empty.
Is anybody else experiencing this issue? Is there a fix? Is it a bug? I can see an informational message on Step 4 whereby Atlassian has said although we have JiraSM it is not linked anymore. Has this decoupling work also undone the work for associating alerts within OpsGenie?