I've searched help documentation and the forums and haven't found an answer yet so I figure I'll start a new question thread. I'm looking for a way to automate the following scenario:
- I have a list of tasks (cards) that have a custom field of Client. There may be like 20 or 30 cards. Not sure if it matters but in this list there will be some dependencies between tasks.
- Whenever I work with a new client I want to be able to
- copy this list of 20 or 30 cards for the new client
- change the custom field to the new client's name for all the new cards
I'm thinking I would use an automation button to do this but couldn't figure out how to do this. I have figure out the automation button to copy all the cards and put on another list but the real key to efficiency for me is to be able to globally change the custom field in this automation.