Well it has been a hot minute since I posted in this community (about 2 years). It is time for me to get a pro skills badge to extend one of my certifications so I thought I might pop back here for a bit.It's humbling and flattering to see that my content in this community is still getting likes and being commented on.
How are you @Bridget and @Monique vdB?
How many level 10 superstars do we have now? Is there a level 11?
I best focus on 'Jira Governance and Housekeeping'
@Kat Warner welcome back!! Level 10 is still a rarified level. No Level 11 yet I promise, although Kudos needs some extra levels since @Brant Schroeder broke through the highest level forever ago. 😆
Speaking of kudos, feel free to help us plant trees this month! 💙.
We've missed you!!
Hey @Kat Warner !! Welcome back!!
Welcome back @Kat Warner and 👍👍👍 on that badge extension!!!
Sadly this mission has been delayed as my main device is Linux which doesn't play nicely with the online exam tools. I'll figure it out in the ext 2.5 months.
Nice to see your name again John.
Planting trees sounds good especially when I can do it from my computer chair while inside.
Welcome back @Kat Warner ! We are happy to have you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.