Hello,
I am hoping to use Trello for automating new cards that give tasks to a variety of team members. I have already seen that it is pretty easy to create a rule that adds a few new cards to a to-do list when a new card is added to a "New Project" list. However, I want more customization over the name of those new cards that are automatically generated. How can I create custom cardnames in rules that take {cardname} (from the card added to "New Project" list) + "Given Task?"
For example, let's say I added a new card to the "New Project" list that is named "Starbucks Website." With the help of my rule, three cards are automatically added to the "To-Do" list called "Upload Images," "Install Plugins," and "Setup Site Theme." However, these auto generated cards in the To-Do list are not helpful unless there is only one current project; otherwise, there is no way to distinguish cards between multiple projects. My goal would be for the auto generated cards to be named "Starbucks Website - Upload Images" and "Starbucks Website - Install Plugins" and so on. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks
Sincerely,
Stevie