@Peter Van de Voorde started to post some articles about games and how they can foster a good team culture and understanding for each other. That inspired me to take part in that initiative because I love games and being around people.
When I thought about which game I can contribute, The Mind came to my mind:
:strip_icc()/pic3943451.jpg)
Picture by W. Eric Martin
In this cooperative game, you have number cards from 1 to 100. Everyone gets dealt one card for the first round. The goal is to play them in the right (ascending) order into the middle without talking to each other. If you play a card and another one has a lower one, you all lose. If you succeed, you can play the next level and get 2 cards for the next round, and so on.
So, everyone becomes silent and just plays their card when they feel it's the right time. Simple, but you ask, when is the right time? Well, that's the big question..
I like that in this game everyone is equal, not the loudest, dominant player is the most important person. Every person counts - and you have to make sure that no one is left behind, otherwise you all lose. In addition to that, it's a great training to align on something you all care about without many words...
PS: Don't try to play it in a loud, distracting environment. Concentration is key.