The question is unclear. Do you mean all files you have changed in the repository ever? Or for a particular commit? Or maybe a commit range or time range? Or maybe since the last pull? Or maybe what isn't committed?
If you were able to ask Git what files have been changed since the creation of the repository, the answer is "all of them".
Thanks for your response. I need a report that shows all commits for a date range, per username. But I am also interested in understanding the reporting capabilities in general.
SourceTree doesn't have much in the way of reporting. You'll probably need to construct some commands that use the git command line interface to query the data you need, and then other commands to organize/format it.
There are probably some users on stackoverflow or a git mailing list that may be able to help.
Here is something like what I'm talking about, but it is for SVN, not Git: http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/view/8010/list-svn-commits-by-user-for-a-date-range
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.