Hi All,
When can we expect Auto save on the app?
Having no Auto Save, (Auto-save or Autosave) on a phone app is disastrous. I've just added some text & got interrupted. When I got back to my phone it was gone...
Our phones get interrupted by calls, messages, emails & more. And when you get back to the app, our text is lost for ever. Even this website is telling me it has; "Autosaved at 9:08PM" & its updated every minute... But on the phone apps, people have been waiting for Auto-save since 2018, 5 years?
I would argue that Auto save should be a top priority & done ASAP.
In the forum this problem has been around since 2018 & marked answer accepted. What does "Answer Accepted" mean? I don't want you to mark this post as "Answer Accepted" until Auto save is implemented on our apps.
Is there a date when we can expect this highly needed Auto save feature on our phone apps?
Lars