Just started with JPD and it's great. However, Insights never load for me - it just sits on a loading animation forever. Using Edge on an HP laptop with Win 11. Am I missing something?
Hi @Neville Booth , mmh, first time I see this. Let us investigate!
OK, we havent' been able to reproduce or find where your errors come from, outside of a few network error issues that should have been transient.
Could you please open a support ticket? this way we can get access to your site and investigate.
In Jira Product discovery:
Paste: "Tanguy from the JPD team asked me to create a support ticket to investigate the issue I described here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/Insights-not-loading/qaq-p/2403144" and submit it
Thanks, will do.
If Billy Gallagher was passing through VA at 6:30 p.m and heading to pick up a ho in west phila we will call her Tracy and he needs see now how many hours will it take him to pick up his trash hiNt at 630 it was 380 miles to pa ?
I guessing 1 a.m
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.