Dear Colleagues,
I hope this message finds you well. As an experienced Atlassian Administrator, I am currently looking for new job opportunities and wondering where I can search for Atlassian Administrator positions.
I was wondering if any of you had any advice on where I could find Atlassian Administrator job postings or if any of you knew of any companies that are currently hiring. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I have 4+ years of experience working with Atlassian tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, and am proficient in setting up, configuring, and maintaining these tools. I also have extensive experience in providing user support and technical issue resolution.
If any of you have any leads on job openings or suggestions on where I could search, please let me know. I am eager to find new opportunities and continue to grow my skills as an Atlassian Administrator.
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can provide.
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iev79/
Best regards,
Evgeniy