Hello, the pop-ups are disturbing at work because they cover other links that I want to open in new tab. Please provide an (general!) option in my settings to disable the pop ups.
Expample:
Hi Johann,
Thanks for reaching out!
I'm afraid it's not possible to turn off link previews if links are inline links. You can read more about smart links here: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-links-and-anchors/#Smart-links.
With that said, it may be helpful to change your links to display as regular URLs rather than inline. You can do this at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/link-preferences – just ensure you've selected 'Display URL'.
With that said, you should be able to open the link in a new tab by pressing Control / Command and clicking on the link.
Let me know how that goes,
LaraThe Trello Team
I totally agree, the pop-ups are disturbing at work.
Thanks!
Thanks for the detailed help!
I will try the default setting: show normal URL. Thanks!
The deactivation of the link preview is still missing, but it's ok.
Overall, I'm fine with it.
@Lara
We have the same complaints from users about the preview of pages in the content tree for Confluence.
When you click on a page, and you have that page opened, it is completely useless to have this preview pop-up still being displayed.
When just hovering over the pages in the content tree and then getting the preview pop-up shown, ok, I can understand that. You get some page information, befor you even open the page.But in the very moment you click on the page and have the page opened, the preview pop-up MUST disappear.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.