Happy Friday everyone!
It's summer which means time for travel and good times - so here is goes, my first Watercooler discussion 😆
I don’t listen to music much on a daily basis, but I love going to concerts. There is something about live music where the performers connect with the audience and you get to hear their true voice and witness their true talent. I’ve been to a few concerts in the past like Celine Dion, Bon Jovi, Madonna, Queen featuring Adam Lambert and more.
Last weekend was a highlight for me as I went to Belgium to see Pink live at Werchter Boutique!! Pink is one of my favorites and I’ve wanted to see her live for a long time, knowing what an amazing performer she is….. And OMG! She is a star 🤩

Pink was the main act at Werchter Boutique but it also featured artists like Ellie Goulding, OneRepublic and more. Pink lived up to all my expectations and more but I was also very pleasantly surprised by OneRepublic. I knew some of their songs, but didn’t really know them or know that the lead singer, Ryan Tedder, is also a songwriter and has written songs for artists like Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, U2, Adele and so many more. He took 10 minutes of their stage time and played songs that he has written for others, just him on a piano singing songs that we all know from other artists.

I’ve loved every concert I’ve ever seen and the most recent is always the best. But to rate my favorites I’d have to pick 3 for 3 different reasons;
- Celine Dion was the biggest surprise because I didn’t know her at all when I went to see her in 1996, what an amazing voice and vocal range.
- Queen is legendary and has the best songs. Saw them in Madison Square Garden NYC in 2019.
- Pink is the best performance, with her acrobat stunts and fun and lively stage presence.
If I could choose my next artist/band to see live it would be Adele and Beyonce.
--
So, I’m a bit hung up on live concerts now and my questions to you are these:
- What concerts have you seen?
- What was your favorite?
- Who are on your top 3 wishlist of bands/artists you would like to see live?