I have set up Stash to connect to my Active Directory infrastructure for user validation. I am now setting up Bamboo and I would like to replicate my Stash configuration in Bamboo. Is there a config file that I can copy from one home to the other?
Hello Chris,
Thank you for your question.
Unfortunately, there is no file involved on the procedure you are attempting on achieve. Instead, I would suggest you on opening up Stash AD setup view and generate Bamboo "atlassian-user-custom.xml" file based on How to set up LDAP in Bamboo.
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.