My partner and I have a List called "Weekly Notes" and we add a new card every week, usually on Thursday or Friday, from a template card called "Meeting Notes - Week of " and then we add the following Monday's date to the title and move the card to the top of the list. It's where we can drop in info we want to make sure to bring up at our daily meetings and for our team meetings. It works great. I'd like to automate the process though. I created an automation that adds a new card every Thursday that is a copy of the "Meeting Notes - Week of " with a due date of the following Monday and then moves it to the top of the list. Is there a way to automate the title of the card so that the due date is added to the end of the title?