There are a very limited number of spaces available for tomorrows event - Hosted by Salto at Mr. Fogg's residence. Salto have kindly offered London ACE members a small number of spaces - sign up here for your chance to attend! https://ace.atlassian.com/e/mphggv/
Hey everyone! I found this information really useful, and your article is genuinely informative and well put together. I’d also be interested in discussing why so many retail forex traders lose money, particularly whether leverage, poor risk management, emotional decisions, unrealistic expectations, or a lack of experience are the biggest factors.
Hi! I think many retail traders struggle because they focus on finding winning trades before learning how to handle losses, leverage and their own emotions. When choosing a UK trading platform, I’d also check FCA regulation, spreads, fees and risk tools, because trading conditions can make an already difficult learning curve even harder. Beginners often underestimate how lot size, margin and leverage interact, especially when markets move quickly. I’d spend more time on demo, keep positions small and follow a clear risk limit per trade. With leveraged forex and CFDs, protecting capital seems far more important than chasing fast profits.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.