When I tried to attach an image using "paste from clipboard feature" to a card, it showed "Image files must end in .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .webp" error on the bottom left corner.
Although, the image file that I attached was .png
I'm getting the same issue.
I usually use the windows native Snipping tool to take screenshots, then paste from clipboard directly into the card. Today this is not working and I am getting the 'Image files must end...' error. To workaround I have to save the image first locally then upload.
i have this same too:
batch answer: {"success":true,"validationErrors":null,"message":null,"code":0}
but some errors in scripts:
Having some issue. Trello, please fix this. Used this all the time
Me too. This is driving me crazy. Please fix.
Same here, please fix, I use this feature all the time.
same here. Fix ASAP please...
Same issue Must have happened recently, hopefully it gets fixed asap
Same here it's a nightmare please fix atlassian !
Me too. I thought I was losing my mind. Please fix!
Why do you hate us Atlassian?
I was facing the same problem lately. It seems like as of today, 22 June, the problem was solved, I can paste the clipboard images into the cards.
Thank the lord, its working for me now too!
I can confirm it's working for me now too
CTRL+F5 and it works again,
Thanks Atlassian!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.