I'm trying to write a custom formula and using the Write Your Own type to get my information but its normalizing on me. Is there a way to use this function without the normalization? What am I missing?
Thanks!
@Stina Hill could you please share a screenshot? I just tried and couldn't reproduce:
Here are the inputs:
And here is the formula:
Are you sure you're editing the right field?
Is that the formula you see if you:
?
At first glance it looks like a totally different formula (if it normalizes something it isn't that formula). So I'm thinking either the system's getting the formula definition mixed up between fields, or you have 2 fields with similar names and you're editing the other one?
Here's the hover (it is the same as when I open the field and edit):
I do have the same named fields in a different Discovery project, and created new fields in this project because I didn't see a way to interact with the same field across multiple projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.