Today I noticed the theme has changed to the new one, and I can't go back to the classic one because the button disappeared from the theme menu.
I don't want the new theme because labels has changed the colors and new ones are very hard to distinguish. For example yellow and orange colors are very similar, I'm not colorblind, but I found very hard to distinguish between them if they are not in the same card. Also tones of green changed, the first green is more like old last green (number 8) and vice verse.
Also, with new label colors, it's difficult to read the text inside the label. I think it's a pity that anybody noticed that and fixed before changing the theme, if I have problems with that, for people with visual disabilities the difficulties will be harder...
I'ts possible to go back to the old theme?
