Hello, fellow DevOps enthusiasts!
I recently stumbled upon this amazing group and wanted to introduce myself. I've spent the past decade working as a QA tester, but I'm now eager to explore the world of DevOps and embark on a new career path. However, I believe that having a mentor by my side would greatly accelerate my progress and help me navigate the intricacies of this exciting field.
I've attended meetups and reached out to various individuals, but unfortunately, I haven't received the guidance I'm seeking. That's why I'm turning to this community, hoping to find someone who is willing to share their wisdom and insights to help me achieve my goal of becoming a proficient DevOps engineer.
If you're an experienced DevOps professional who's passionate about mentoring and guiding newcomers like me, or if you can provide valuable pointers and advice, I would be immensely grateful for your support.
I'm genuinely excited to connect with all of you and eagerly look forward to your responses. Together, let's embark on this DevOps journey and unlock the incredible opportunities it offers!